Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Family time

Well I haven't posted in a few days but I felt this was a fitting thing to share. Last night I got to spend some quality time with my daughter. This was time that was not only long overdue for the two of us, but time that we couldn't have shared 2 years ago.

It's tough growing apart from the people you love so I really got to enjoy being around her and embracing her time. I'm hoping we are able to steal more of those moments in there future because that short time last night meant the world to me ...

2 comments:

emily said...

Our family completely understands embracing the moment! You HAVE to, this is so important! It makes such wonderful memories and it is these times that carry you through when you can't see each other so much. I haven't seen my father in some years, and we miss each other terribly! But we've had such wonderful times together and keep in close touch, so even though we don't see each other every day or every year we are still always connected.
I'm thrilled to hear that you and your daughter are having this time to share! :o)

Anonymous said...

Dad I love you! simple as that.. and we better have more time! <3

Love Jess