Monday, February 27, 2006

Mustang saga

So we all know from a few weeks ago the fate of the new car ..well I'll detail whats gone down ..

The girl that hit it asked of we could keep it off of the insurance and I've busted to get it fixed right as cheap as humanly possible to help her out. Well I got it fixed for $140 total with Ford parts which is awesome.

The problem came over the fact that she wasn't returning any of our phonecalls and I was begining to feel like I'd been taken again. The car got fixed on Thursday to which a phonecall wa splaced withthe final bill and request for a return phonecall...... It never came.. Again on Friday and again nothing.. Sunday a phonecall yielded a cell number that was no longer in service..

I was begining to get that WTF attitude again!! Why me, this always happens to me as I try and put trust in people and it goes wayside. Trust is a funny issue for me because I have a hard time trusting people for various reasons (Maybe I'll talk about it one of these days)

Today Diane drove to her home and had a conversation with her mom which left the promise of payment tomorrow... so we shall see what happens .. I certainly have my fingers crossed and am hoping to put this to rest once and for all ...

2 comments:

emily said...

I feel for ya, Kev. I really do, and I hope this all gets settled right quick.
I hear ya on the trust issue, you are being way nicer than I could be, I very rarely trust anyone I don't know. It can be a double-edged sword though, people might think you're incredibly inconsiderate and insensitive but at least you don't get taken. I dunno... it's an issue I struggle with as well.
My best to you and Diane, as always. ;)
-Em

Mayday's lost world said...

Thanks Em ..I appreciate it ...