Thursday, November 03, 2005

Lazy people suck!

Let me start by saying that people where I work are fairly educated people. I work in a model shop within an engineering group. Most of the people that work here have degrees whether it be Associates,Masters and several have PHD's. This qualifies these people as educated one would assume.

With that said I cannot count the times that I go into the bathroom and people do not flush the toilets. To take that a step further a lot of these same "Educated" people go to the bathroom and they walk out without ever so much as running even water over their hands.

I have to admit it gets pretty irritating and quite disgusting when you see people who appear to be clean and intelligent doing that and then go to the cafe to eat their lunch.

C'mon people how much effort does it really take? I'd bet these are the same people that would freak out to find a piece of hair stuck in their food at a restaurant ...


Wake the fuck up please... WASH YOUR HANDS!

1 comment:

emily said...

You know... I have NEVER seen anyone not wash their hands in a public restroom ever.
Okay, by people I mean women. Heh.
BUT... I was visiting a city near me not too long ago and I witnessed this. I was waiting for my daughter in the "lounge" area of the restroom. They're gay.
Anyway... this well dressed woman opened her stall and waltzed right on out of there without so much of glace at the sinks. She did briefly check her reflection, however.
I was stunned.
I still am.
I used a paper towel to open the door when we left.
Yikes.