Saturday, November 19, 2005

Waiting for fedex,The Land of Em & Do you like catfish?

Not a lot to report today life is a bit mundane I guess. I'm sitting here wasting my Sat away waiting for the damn fedex guy to drop of a new piece of gear. The thing that sucks is that the shipper put signature required and stupid fedex wont give a time or a window that they will be here.. So they waste my day kinda like the dipshit cable company ...

RedSox news .. Gabe Kapler has been released! This is very depressing news to me because I was so happy to see him return from Japan this year. I was lucky enough to see him play in single A ball during his rehab which was cool even though he didn't do much ..

Weather.. It has turn cold almost over night. We had frost last night and had there been moisture in the air it wouldhave snowed dammit. I swear as I get older the stupid summers get shorter...


You'll note I've added some new links today.. to the land of Emtrax and to Catfish theory. Em is a way cool chick who I've met on the BB I help run. Her blog is always chock full of good shit that gets bounced between her and Sull unlike mine which usually sits stangnant. Anyway check this girl out, she's cool and she rocks on Jackson guitars which is always #1 in my book!

Catfish is a good friend of Sully and a fellow guitar enthusiest.. Check out his new strat!

it seems we have some blog circles going on so it's best to rotate and see who is up on things ..

Nough said!
~K~

4 comments:

sully said...

Gabe Kapler (Achilles' tendon) will be re-signed to a minor league contract by the Red Sox. He hopes to be ready to play in spring training.

Apparently, the Red Sox guaranteed Kapler $850,000 in 2006 when they brought him back from Japan in July. He'll get his money, but the team released him yesterday in order to gain a 40-man roster spot. Because he was released, he won't be eligible to rejoin the major league club until May 15. That could work out well, as Rule 5 pick Adam Stern will need to begin the year on the active roster but will be eligible to be sent down in May.

emily said...

Seeing as how your summer is now officially over (lucky!) here is a joke!

What's an ig?
An eskimo's home without a loo!

Bwahaha!

FedEx/Cable companies... I feel your pain. I yotta tell ya about the time our cable company gave us rabbit ears. Dorks.

Thanks for the linkage!! :D
Rock On,
Emmy

Catfish said...

hey ... thanks for the link man.

Mayday's lost world said...

Geez I didn't know you guy's actually stopped in..