Monday, November 07, 2005

oh monday monday

Well,

I spent 3 hours this am making a part for a job I'm doing at work. It was the Aluminum bracket and I thought things were going really good. Then I was talking to my partner about the job and I nocticed on the drawing Material = STAINLESS STEEL!

WTF not not only did i waste 3 hours but cutting stainless takes so much longer than aluminum ... Fukkin mondays ..

On a lighter note I was looking at a Kahler Pro I have and thinking that I might be able to replace the springs under it with a solid plate and that would make it a psuedo apm 3310 mayday hahdtail. So I started to figure it out and damn I'm pretty sure it would be relatively easy to do ... wonder if there's a market for it ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely not. no market. next idea.