Monday, January 16, 2006

OMG 2 in a row

Now either the stars are aligned or the end of the world is upon us... not really but bloody hell how often do I post in my blog let alone 2 days in a row.

Today was Martin Luther King day in most of the country. In NH it isn't recognised as such but is called "civil rights day" I only hope that someday we can rid ourselves of these types of holidays. Not because I'm against civil rights but because I hope to be alive to see tolerance of all people whether it be race,religion,sexuality or gender.. Maybe someday we will just be ...

Which brings me to the next new thing. I've added a new link to my page to Annah Moores site. Annah fits in with exactly what I was just mentioning about just being. If you decide to click on her link (And I think you should) please go there with an open mind and learn about diversity. Beyond the preconceived notions one might have about gender and sexuality Annah shows it is simply about life and trying to live it happily and at peace with ones self. Beyond that this chick plays a mean guitar and hell anyone who plays a Jackson can't be 1/2 bad!

I spent my holiday driving from ford dealer to ford dealer lookng at mustangs. I was supposed to be at work today but well ...I was sick! ROTF! Anyway I haven't made any decisions yet but I'm tossing around the idea of trading my truck in on a car. I've narrowed it down to the mustang or the pontiac solstice and the only issue is that the pontiac is tougher to find.

The rest of my day was spent veggin .. the sad part is that as the day has progressed I actually started to feel crappy!! Ya think it's karma? LOL

Anyway I hope if you are reading this life finds you healthy and happy ....

Peace out and keep rockin!

2 comments:

emily said...

"Maybe someday we will just be ..."

I like that a lot, and echo your sentiment. IMO, people need to stop worrying so much about OTHER people and start looking at themselves. Heh.

Goodluck with car/trunk thang! ;)
(*cough* Mustang)

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you so much!!! Have I told you lately how much you ROCK!?

:)

~Annah