Friday, October 06, 2006

Lesson~ turn the lights on!

Well, I was making my breafast this am getting ready for work. Ever since I started losing weight I make it a point to eat breakfast which was something I never used to do..

While at the stove doing my scrambled eggs Diane walked by me with a basket of clothes going towards the basement. I asked her what she was doing, it isn't normal in our house to be doing laundry at 5 am.. She said she needed her clothe for the gym tonight so she was going to do an early load..

Within a minute I heard a bang and a scream.. She fell on the stairs and hit the baseboard heater at the bottom near the floor. Looks like she may have broken her little toe. I flew down there and once she said she was ok my only reply was .. Why didn't you put the light on ... I got that blank stare again ....

No comments: