Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More back in the day remembering


I always loved this picture. This was late in 1985 from the day my daughter was baptized. Yes baptized!! don't ask ... lol .. Everytime I see this picture it reminds me of how young we were when we started out. As young as we were and as tough as it was I still wouldn't change that part of my life. I think in a lot of respects it kept me on the planet for a little longer than I originally thought I'd be.. .

I look at this photo of my wife from then and photos now, I have to say she grew more and more beautiful with age.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is rare that people find someone they can care forever, Im very happy that you and mom have found that and have stayed true to your vows.. rather than giving up and becoming another statistic. I respect and admire the relationship that you and mom have had. Hopefully many more years to come. Oh and BTW she is holding the cutest baby I have ever seen haha!
Love
Jess