Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Man oh Man!

Well it is Wed already and what do I have to show for it. I'm sick dammit! Monday I felt my throat getting sore, not raw sore mind you but painful sore. I had a feeling what I might be in for as Diane had it the week before so I'm sure you can guess how I probably caught it.

Tuesday morning I woke up and would have sworn I did 10 rounds in the UFC's. My throat and my sinuses absolutely ached! I decided the best thing for me was to just rest so I took the day off from work. As the day went on I felt slightly better but again this am I felt as though I had been in a war so here I am again home resting. Not that I mind taking a day off from work but I do end up feel a bit guilty for not being there getting my project done (Go figure!)

Yesterday was a bit of a wild day as the remnants of the hurricane scooted by New England in the Atlanic and we had a storm system come trhough that drew from it. We ended up with a fall noreaster which was pounding rain and wind gust to 60 mph. While there hasn't been a drastic change yet in the leaves the area looks like a war zone, a lot of the leaves got blown off the trees from the gusts!


Now we have to start getting ready to clean up the leaves (If we ever get rid of the rain!)


No comments: