Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Rain Rain Rain .... oh did I mention rain?

Well we had something like 10 days of straight rain up here in the north east. There were several areas west of me out in the Keene area that flooded and left about 1000 people homeless. Now the rivers are swelling over their banks around here.

I work directly across from the Merrimac River in Methuen Ma and while I'm in no danger where I am just down the road there are homes that are surrounded by river water now. The local news also mentioned a dam in Taunton Ma that is on the verge of bursting and flooding that city. WTF is going on with the weather pattern this year?

Here we are on Tuesday, it rained until Sat then Sun was supposed to be sunny and dry...uhuh .. maybe overcast and raw..at least there wasn't much rain. Monday showed a bit of Sunlight and today ..yup ..more rain!! Local news says there may be more on the way..

Anyone know how to build an Ark?

No comments: