Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sleepless in NH

Well it's 4 am here and I'm typing out a blog, I guess you can figure out who can't sleep huh.. I just dropped by old Sully's site and in case you hadn't seen his blog he is in the process of buying his 1st home.

It started of as a real stressful time for him but it's obvious that as the process get rolling his excitement is starting to become enhanced. You can see the changes in him almost like a little school girl going to her first dance ..heh ..how fitting!!

Seriously though, I met Sully through the board I run the JCF and we instantly hit it of as friends. All through that period He went through some pretty tough times living up in Chicago and decided that he was going to move to Texas to his sisters to get his life in order.

I guess you could say that was the turning point for what could have been a very scary time for him and he's come around 10 fold since then, It's actually great to hear him happy and dealing with so many positive things and not a lot of grief. Instead of dealing with the grief now he just gives it and that's usually to me in some form of an adjective.

All in all he's doing great and I'm proud of what he's accomplished since being in Tx.

Go Sull! Cheers to ya

Kev

No comments: